Welcome to Recipient & Family Services
At Beacon Health Options, we believe that all eligible youth and their families deserve access to effective and appropriate treatment for problem behaviors using Behavior Analysis (BA) services. This will involve a thorough assessment of impacted individuals and families to determine:
- BA services and supports that are medically necessary for the recipient
- Training and support for family members and caregivers to help sustain positive behavioral modification and improve the recipient’s skill set
This online library offers more than 2,500 articles on more than 125 topics such as wellness, family care, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, financial and legal concerns. Click here to access this free and secure resource.
Learn about this national campaign to reduce the stigma of mental illness and addictive diseases.
Links to numerous community, state, regional and national resources available to support you and your family.
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD)
- Autism Speaks Florida Chapter
- The Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD) Centers
- Find Health and Community Services in Florida
- Florida Department of Children and Families ACCESS
- Florida Health
National Wellness and Recovery-Oriented Resources
- Mental Health America
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)